what i’m loving lately—
- Lamp– If you are looking to elevate a space but are not looking to update any larger pieces of furniture, lighting is always a great place to start. I think adding in the right lighting can make or break a space and lamps an excellent way to update a space without breaking the bank. This lamp is so pretty and a great price point!
- Sputnik Chandelier– I had to add this into loving lately this week because it reminds me of our office chandelier (you can see that here) for a really nice price point. I have been a huge fan of brass lately because it’s modern yet warm.
- Gorjana Necklace– My girlfriend introduced me to this brand and I had to share with all of you. She has been wearing it everyday on our vacation so naturally I had to go on and order my own. I love their necklace layering options as well as their dainty earrings!
- Cooler– Since we have been at the beach all week, I have been thinking about the travel necessities for visiting the lake this summer and this travel cooler checks all the boxes. I love the stripe detail and this brand is excellent quality!
- Outdoor Rug– If you haven’t updated or found the perfect rug for our outdoor space yet, this just might be it. It’s versatile, with a subtle pattern and oh so beautiful!
- Mens Henley– OKAY guys, this brand Faherty is incredible! Now that Mother’s Day is over we need to transition to Father’s Day gifts, and this brand is incredible. Another brand my girlfriend introduced me to while in Charleston and I fell in love with both their women and mens line. HOWEVER, the mens shirts are literally butter and I can not attest to the quality enough! A perfect gift for Father’s Day, and one your man or father will love!
Shop What I’m Loving Lately