One of my very favorite things about spring time is the romantic & delicate floral patterns that make their way into spring wardrobes. Today on the blog I wanted to round up a few of my favorite looks for the spring. Whether you are looking for a chic look for work or lunch or girls night out, these outfits are sure to make a sweet statement either way! My spring fashion must haves include light weight pieces, nude color shoes, light denim and of course floral patterns!
spring fashion staples—
- Chic outfit (denim, blouse, purse, mule shoes)
- Casual outfit (leggings, T-shirt, crossbody bag, tennis shoes)
- Girls Night (dress, earrings, purse, heels)
- Night In (pajamas, robe, slippers)
Shop Spring Capsule Staples
kh style essentials—
- ShopSol Slides- I love Sol shoes and if you have been following me on instagram for a while you know I have been adding different styles into my capsule wardrobe over the past year. I love the quality and that they are artisan made! I feel like they are the most versatile shoe and can be dressed up or down. Due to the true leather, they often fit a little snug at first but then stretch to the most perfect and comfortable shoe!
- Ankle Denim: I love me a good pair of cropped denim. My washed black pair are from express last year but I have my eye on this dark wash pair and I saw they are 50% off right now! I wear a size 4 for reference.
- Floral top: I fell in love with the brand English Factory a few weeks ago and since have ordered a few blouses. I got this mixed media sweater with floral sleeves and love the way it fits! Unfortunately, my exact top is out of stock, but I found the same shirt in a different pattern! Runs tts (true to size), I am in a size small.
Shop My KH Style Essentials
My goal for Kaylahaven is to provide more lifestyle content for you all, including fashion! So, be sure to follow along on my fashion page on the blog to get more inspiration, wardrobe must-haves, and outfit staples.